You have almost completed your studies and it's time to look for a graduate job, look no further than Westpac.
We have made this as easy for you as possible.
Westpac is committed to ensuring that all of our graduates feel supported throughout the program and that they have made the right choice by joining us.
Why is joining the Westpac family so great?
- You will be gaining practical business experience while developing and building up your network within our organisation.
- After completing 24 months in the program you will be permanently placed in a team.
- A competitive employee benefits package - a great starting income, banking benefits, superannuation, and more
- Proactive approach to your growth - through on-the-job learning, mentoring , development and support
- Work within a team that values you as a person and encourages you to take opportunities to contribute and stretch your abilities.
We’re a company that is progressive and committed to continuous improvement. We’re actively involved in the community and we nurture a culture that celebrates diversity. We’ve been awarded the rainbow tick accreditation, we promote flexible work arrangements and we’re listed as one of the top 50 employers in the world for women.
Westpac is looking for people who:
- love what they do
- love to go the extra mile and serve our customers in the best way possible
- embrace digital technology
- are resilient, learning orientated and enjoy new challenges
- are professional and accountable
- are diverse, flexible and inclusive.