During your time with us, you will get to see as much as possible of the day-to-day work that we do. You'll work with a different supervising partner across two rotations and the assignments will vary depending on the team you are working with.
You can expect to:
- put your research skills to good use
- sharpen your drafting skills on opinions, agreements and letters
- work closely with lawyers and partners on current projects
- be involved in client meetings
- take part in practical legal training
- produce work and meet client imposed deadlines
How we'll support you
There will be an understanding support network around you from day one including:
- a buddy lawyer, who will be your first point of contact for any support and guidance that you need throughout the programme;
- partners, who will give you individual attention;
- friendly, experienced lawyers who will help you get the right answers;
- supportive secretaries and office assistants.
It's not all about working hard, we also enjoy having fun together. During your time on the
programme, our social club calendar will include Friday night drinks, Christmas party and other fun events.
You will most likely be in your final or penultimate year of law school and will have a lively and engaging mind. Whilst academic excellence is appreciated we also value life experience and a thirst for continual learning and growth. If you like to dig in and get the most out of every opportunity, you will enjoy working with us. Our hands-on, collaborative approach means you will quickly find yourself an invaluable part of the team you work with.
The recruitment process is simple!
Our application process goes from 2 March through to 31st March.
Here's what you need to know.
- Send us your CV, academic transcript and a covering letter. Let us know in your covering letter why you want to work for us.
- An interview - If we are lucky enough to interview you, be prepared to discuss the information in your CV. We would hope that you also have some insightful questions to ask us about Anthony Harper.
- A psychometric test – we're keen to find out more about your personality and what makes you tick, and the sort of environment you thrive in.
- You'll also have the opportunity to meet us more informally and talk to our past graduate and interns as well. We want to get to know you! We are a friendly bunch of people so we will work hard to put you at ease and make you feel comfortable.
To kickstart your career, apply now.