- This programme consists of 120 points from Arts courses.
- Courses must be at Stage II or above, including at least 75 points (five courses) at Stage III or above.
- You need to include 60 points from a major, including the Stage III courses required for that major.
- Postgraduate courses can also be included.
- The programme is equivalent to two semesters of full-time study.
- You might be able to include a dissertation.
- You should seek advice about your planned enrolment from the Arts Students' Centre.
- If you're planning to qualify for postgraduate study, you should carefully check the entry requirements for the programme you're hoping to enter.
Enrolling in your courses
If you're completing a GradDipArts, we will usually waive the prerequisites for your courses (excluding most languages and some other specialised courses). If you need the prerequisites for your courses to be waived you should apply for an enrolment concession.
Applying for an enrolment concession