Our Consulting team is one of the fastest-growing teams in KPMG and is widely respected for our range of management and risk consulting solutions and our depth of capability.
At KPMG we design and deliver a wide range of services that help organisations to overcome and respond to significant challenges or opportunities – and in so doing perform better operationally, financially, and strategically, as well as ensure that they meet external regulation and scrutiny.
We're an issues-based consultancy that uses a significant toolkit of global, regional and locally based KPMG methodologies, approaches, solutions, IP and experience, to resolve our clients' specific problems and help them capitalise on their opportunities
Our Risk Consulting practice provides independent, jargon-free advice and advanced technology capabilities to help clients proactively and reactively manage their risks!
Can Consulting fuel your future? Definitely if you:
· want to solve client challenges and unlock their opportunities and potential
· love the unexpected and enjoy huge variety in what you do
· want to learn about your strengths and preferences before specialising in any area
Within your first month at KPMG you’ll have:
· met your whole cohort, your buddy and completed a jam packed two day induction
· been on Grad Camp – our culturally immersive induction held in a marae
· begun to understand what does and doesn’t make a business tick
In your first six months at KPMG you’ll have:
· provided both tech and non-tech strategies and solutions to your clients
· held visual strategy meetings or client workshops to find the root cause of any issue
· joined the social club at KPMG and activities like skiing, boat trips and mini golf
By the end of your first year at KPMG you’ll have:
· made connections for life and worked on some amazing engagements
· maybe been asked to become a buddy for our new interns or grads
· fuelled New Zealand’s prosperity by doing work that matters
As a Risk Consulting Graduate or Intern at KPMG, you could work on anything from Business Strategy, Customer Experience, Supply Chain, Project and Program Management, Process Automation, Technology Strategy, IT Risk and Compliance, Cyber-Security, Corporate Governance, Risk Management and Forensics.
Think we can Fuel your Future? Why not come and meet us either at Campus or one of our KPMG offices.