Who we are and what we do
We are a global professional services company with leading capabilities in Strategy, Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations. We harness the power of technology and ideas to create a positive impact on communities and more than 40 industries globally.
Locally, we work with some of New Zealand's most iconic brands, exceptional people, and the latest and greatest tech to build a better future for all.
Our graduate roles
Through our graduate roles, you'll have the opportunities to:
- Develop innovative and disruptive strategies that create value for our clients, people, partners and communities at speed and scale.
- Drive transformational change and advise clients on how to embrace and thrive in new environments.
- Harness cloud, data and analytics, interactive marketing, mobility, intelligent operations and security services to improve people's lives.
- Use design thinking and agile development methodologies to improve the way businesses solve problems and operate.
- Deliver breakthrough business outcomes that will fuel sustainable growth for our communities and industries.
What's in it for you
Through our graduate program, we'll equip you with the right skills, knowledge and networks so you can take ownership of your career right from the start.
Our program ensures that you get to:
- Make a difference to our people, clients and communities.
- Explore exciting and rewarding career paths that could span across different industries.
- Thrive in an inclusive, diverse and flexible work environment where you can be at your best every day.
- Train, learn new things and develop personally and professionally.
- Work with the latest technologies, tools and platforms to innovate and push boundaries.
- Build support systems that include a career counsellor and mentors who will guide you along the way.
Visit our website for more details about our graduate program or connect with our recruiters.
Who we're looking for
If you meet the criteria below, please apply—applications close on 15 March.
- A passionate, forward-thinking problem solver with a drive to make a difference
- Has a passion for technology
- A collaborative team player
- Thrives in a supportive environment where everyone is valued and respected
- A New Zealand citizen
- Currently completing a degree or have graduated within the last two years with less than 1.5 years of professional relevant experience.
Apply today and take the first step to an exciting and rewarding career!