For this programme, you need:
1. 42 credits at NCEA Level 3 or higher including:
- 14 credits in two different approved subjects; and
- 14 credits from up to two subjects (approved or non-approved)
2. 8 credits at NCEA Level 2 or higher in English or Te Reo Maori (4 in reading, 4 in writing)
3. 12 credits in NCEA Level 2 or higher in Mathematics or Pangarau
If you don't meet the academic criteria above, we have a range of Bridging Education programmes which will help you prepare for further study.
4. If English is not your first language, you will need one or more of the following:
- Have achieved NCEA Level 3 and New Zealand University entrance
- Be able to provide evidence you satisfy our criteria for existing English proficiency
- Have achieved at least one English proficiency outcome in the last two years such as IELTs
Don't meet these requirements? We also accept:
- A relevant qualification at Level 3 on the NZQF or above or an equivalent qualification; OR
- Provide sufficient evidence to be eligible for special or discretionary admission.