Tata Consultancy Services is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organization that has been partnering with many of the world's largest businesses in their transformation journeys for the last fifty years.
TCS is currently seeking an Intern for the Human Resources (Talent Acquisition) function across Australia & New Zealand. You will be responsible for assisting in the support of the strategic and operational imperatives of the Talent Acquisition team. This is a paid internship, based on minimum wage pro-rated depending on your working days.
- Enabling smooth onboarding for new joiners through pre & post joining formalities
- Co-ordinating with placement partners for sourcing & selection
- Driving end-to-end Background Check process through initiation, status tracking & reporting
- Interfacing with vendors as point of contact from TCS for contract related matters
- Ensuring timely processing of vendor invoices & payouts
- Ensuring readiness for process audits through data collation, analysis & presentation
- Sharing timely reports, MIS through interaction with stakeholders
Skills to have and/or be developed:
- Ability to build interpersonal relationships and maintain a professional network.
- Written communication skills.
- Interview management.
- Currently studying a degree within Business or Human Resources, or interested in pursuing a career in Human Resources.
- An Australian or New Zealand Citizenship or Australian Permanent Residency at the time of application
- Available to work for minimum 4 days per week
- Internship is fixed term for 12 month period and you must have a minimum 12 months remaining in your degree by 2022.
How to apply
Please send your resume to [email protected] with your cover letter.
TCS Recruitment Process:
- All shortlisted students will have pre-screening and final interviews.
- The successful intern will be inducted for an immediate start.
- Internship period is ideally 12-months period and will end at the completion of your studies if you are in your penultimate year.