Work with academics who are internationally recognised for their leadership research and practice. Develop the skills, knowledge and dispositions to be an effective educational leader.
Complete coursework at a pace that suits you - part-time while you work, or full-time over 18 months.
The School of Education offers an Associate Teacher Postgraduate Study Award to associate teachers in recognition of their work in supporting the School's initial teacher education programmes and students. More information here.
- Examine leadership systems and practices to support change and innovation in organisational contexts.
- Inquire into personal leadership practice.
- Understand, critique and contribute to the educational research that is shaping New Zealand's educational policy and practice
- Locate leadership work in a framework of social justice and seek to make a difference for high-needs students.
- Develop the skills, knowledge and dispositions to be an effective educational leader
- Enhance leadership networks by contributing to a vibrant professional learning community
- Flexible delivery (NET/Block course)