Master of Biomedical Sciences (MBiomedSc)
- Admission to the programme shall be subject to the approval of the Director of the Biomedical Sciences programme (or nominee).
- Every applicant must either
- be a graduate of an Honours programme or a Postgraduate Diploma programme in a biomedical subject containing a research report, thesis preparation, or dissertation of at least one quarter of the programme, or
- have alternative qualifications or experience acceptable to the Pro-Vice-Chancellor (Health Sciences).
- Applicants must normally have achieved an average grade of at least B+ in the entry qualification with at least a B+ in the research component.