Our Graduate Scheme
The Unilever Future Leaders Program is about developing tomorrow’s leaders, today!!
This three-year fast tracked development program includes rotations across your chosen business function and a six-month international assignment. You’ll take on real challenges, work with inspiring leaders, and rapidly progress to become a leader yourself.
FEATURES OF THE PROGRAMME
- A development road map in one of our five key business functions; Marketing, Customer Development (Commercial Teams and Category Management), Finance, Human Resources and Supply Chain (Engineering and Logistics/Planning).
- An exciting six-month international rotation in South East Asia, fully supported by Unilever with travel, accommodation and allowances paid.
- An agile and dynamic workplace, often with flexible working hours and working from home options.
- A fun and engaging work culture, where you're truly encouraged to be yourself. We have lots of events to bring the whole company and teams together; brand launches, social activities and volunteering opportunities alongside your other colleagues.
- A personal support network to coach and mentor you through the program. This includes a dedicated Functional Director, a current graduate as your buddy an HR Business partner and leadership coaching from the Unilever Executive Board.
- External study assistance.
- Free ice-cream – at all our offices, all day, everyday :)
- Australian Citizens, permanent residents and NZ citizens only.
- A Bachelor’s degree (open to a range of disciplines) or on track to graduate 2018
- Masters and Postgraduate students are also encouraged to apply.
- You may apply to the Unilever Future Leadership Program for up to two years after final graduation from undergraduate or postgraduate studies.