Up to 15 Summer Intern opportunities across the North Island!
New Plymouth, Wellington, Tauranga and Palmerston North
Are you a pro-active, motivated and enthusiastic student looking for work experience in the summer holidays? We have summer/holiday work (Nov-Feb) for a student who is currently studying towards their future and has an interest in the electricity industry.
We are looking for a number of students to assist our teams with various projects and activities
The students we are looking for will:
• Ideally be studying Computer Science, Data Science, Engineering, Business Studies, Organisational Management, Commerce
• Have excellent problem solving and decision-making skills
• Possess effective communication skills both written and verbal
• Be self-motivated regardless of the task
• Enjoy working as part of a team
If you are interested please apply now!
Applications close: Friday 20 August 2021
At Powerco, we believe that diversity is our superpower. We want our workforce to reflect the communities that we serve – gender, age, ethnicity, disability, working preferences, gender identity, sexuality, education, background, upbringing… we value and celebrate it all. We are committed to providing a safe space where people can bring their whole selves to work and feel like they belong.