L'Oreal Management Trainee Program – New Zealand
What Change Will You Lead as a L'Oréal Graduate?
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
- 2 rotational 6-month assignments across our divisions: Active Cosmetics, Consumer Products, Luxe & Professional Products
- One month experience of project-based work in the field under the guidance of internal top talent
- Learning and development programs designed to enhance your growth including two weeks of dedicated training and immersion into the business
- HR support and mentoring from our top internal talent
- Opportunities to work across different departments, and with industry leading agencies and external clients
- The opportunity to fast-track your career with a guaranteed permanent position in the business
Apply for one of our below, specialised graduate streams:
- Developing credible relationships with our accounts and delivering integrated strategies to help shape their growth plans
- Building commercial plans from conceptualisation to execution
- Assisting commercial arrangement negotiations for product launches and promotions
- Working with internal and external stakeholders (accounts) to develop accurate stock and sell out forecasts
- Effectively driving education and sales with established client-base
- Proactively sourcing and securing new business opportunities
- Achieving monthly sales and growth targets
- End-to-end exposure to traditional and digital marketing campaigns
- Collaboration on devising marketing & sales strategy for product launches and campaigns
- Exposure to operational marketing & marketing management
- Market, product & sales analysis, driving category insights to brand teams
- Some of our previous graduates are now:
- Launching new brands
- Spearheading process improvement projects that will be implemented company-wide
- Change the role of digital marketing for our brands
- Managing E-commerce portal launches
- High-flying expats scattered throughout the world!
- Validating accounting flows (both general and analytical) and completing forms for third parties
- Drafting balance/general balance reconciliation statements and justifications of accounts within the required deadlines, ensuring that the cut-off dates of the accounting periods met
- Checking that the Group's accounting procedures and principles are properly applied in relation to orders, payment deadlines, accounting charges, etc.
- Managing reporting tasks to internal and external global stakeholders
- Drafting the monthly reconciliation as well as the justification of discrepancies
- Responsible for reporting and analysing business results
- Active participation in projects related to improving efficiencies and business results
- Opportunities to work closely with the business units and across different brands
SUPPLY CHAIN/OPERATIONS GRADUATE
- Rotations through divisional supply chain teams, customer care and logistics
- Exposure to the entire forecasting, customer care and planning process
- Introduction to warehouse management and controlling distribution
- Projects relating to improving efficiencies and driving business results
We are looking for passionate, entrepreneurial and innovative graduates to help us create the future of Beauty, commencing February 2021. You will forge your own career path, going beyond what you thought was possible by reacting fast and taking risks. You will need to have leadership skills, and be able to take direction as well. We'll expect you to be able to hit the ground running, so you will ideally have some work or internship experience.
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA AND DATES
- Shortlisted candidates must go through a series of cognitive and video screening hosted by L'Oréal
- Applications for this program close on 15 October 2020
Must have –
- Degree qualified within relevant discipline or relevant discipline
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal
- Ambition and the ability to collaborate with diverse and like-minded individuals!
- An open mindset, willing to embrace risks, accepts failures and support growth!
- Strong focus on consumers and the desire to go beyond!
- Must be a New Zealand Citizen or Permanent Resident. Students who do not have these working rights will not be considered.
- Annual Product Allowance, Profit Share, Life insurance and Income Protection
- Access to Health & Well-being programs throughout the year
- Corporate & Staff discounts
- Summer hours (Shorter Friday hours during summer)
- Flexible work arrangements
L'Oréal Australia and New Zealand are part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 29 brands in Australia and 19 brands in New Zealand.
L'Oréal is leading the revolution of the beauty industry, focusing more on emerging technologies & digital transformation for its consumers in a world that is changing rapidly.
L'Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.
Follow us on Instagram @lorealaustralia @lorealnewzealand