At L’ORÉAL, we believe that everyone aspires to beauty. Our mission is to help men and women around the world realise that aspiration, and express their individual personalities to the full. This is what gives meaning and value to our business, and to the working lives of our employees. We are proud of our work.
L’ORÉAL New Zealand are looking for a graduate to join their Luxury Products Division to provide analytical, administrative, planning and reporting support to the General Manager. This is a 6-month contract position for an ASAP start.
- Take responsibility and is accountable for management of sell-in, sell-out and stock reporting.
- Ensure reports are updated accurately and submitted as per the group timeline for actual/ budget/ trend.
- Develop Sell-in/Sell-Out reporting tool to be aligned with AU model to provide a better analysis of the Luxe business.
- Manage Market data reporting and prepare a 3 Year projection on Market performance by channel and category.
- Ad hoc reporting on Brand sales performance to assist with marketing teams.
- Be in charge of all timely and ad hoc analysis on: Sales, stock, pricing, costing and margin analysis in actual and planning exercises.
- Preparation of sales plans for the Division’s forecast valuation meeting.
- Support GM on project to analyse sales & profit data and projections to determine future choices and strategic direction.
Key Knowledge & Skills
- MS Office including Excel (Advanced level), SAP, Business Object, TM1
- Co-ordination and organisational skills, time management skills, analysis/analysing skills, problem solving skills, system self-learning skills
Experience / Educational Requirements
- 3 years in co-ordination, support roles (preferable)
- Graduate in B.Com / Accounting or professional qualifications in accountancy
Interested? Send in your applications to email@example.com ASAP!