At KPMG we design and deliver a wide range of services that help organisations to overcome and respond to significant challenges or opportunities – and in so doing perform better operationally, financially, and strategically, as well as ensure that they meet external regulation and scrutiny.
As an RPA Graduate you will support the successful project delivery of KPMG’s Robotics Process Automation Centre of Excellence (RPA CoE) portfolio pipeline.
Can ITS fuel your future? Definitely if you:
- want to develop code and automate business processes as part of our digital transformation journey
- have experience/exposure to any mainstream RPA platforms such as Blue Prism, Ui-Path or Automation Anywhere (highly-valued)
- want to eliminate business inefficiencies by evaluating and re-engineering current processes & reducing business operational costs
- take ownership and pride in your work by delivering quality RPA project outcomes
Within your first month at KPMG you’ll have:
- met your fellow cohort, your buddy and completed a jam packed induction
- enjoyed meeting with your wider team to discover each and everyone's roles
- completed basic RPA training courses online
In your first six months at KPMG you’ll have:
- provided both strategies and solutions to support the RPA pipeline
- used your initiative to aspire for quality and drive results
- joined the social club at KPMG and activities like skiing, boat trips and mini golf
By the end of your first year at KPMG you’ll have:
- made connections for life and worked on some amazing projects
- maybe been asked to become a buddy for our new interns or grads
- fuelled New Zealand’s prosperity by doing work that matters
As an RPA Graduate, we're looking for any previous experience with specific RPA products/studios including BluePrism, Automation Anywhere and UiPath, a basic understanding of process mapping, SDLC and documentation or any knowledge of machine learning and artificial intelligence technologies be it through University study or any previous experience.