You will work and will rotate within that organisation and will be a key point of contact for our customers and actively involved in all aspects of the sales process, new business, opportunity management, account management and through to large bid support. As the graduate, you will also be exposed to Customer Service Management and will be key point of contact for our customers and actively involved in managing client relationships and ensuring excellence in operational delivery.
As part of the 18 month program starting February 2020, you will have varied experiences across a broad field to enable you to develop:
- An understanding of how Fujitsu operates
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Understanding our customer centric approach
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Sales tools and reporting
- Sales processes
- Customer engagement and management
- Contract negotiation and detail
- Problem solving and decision making skills in the context of a global corporate organisation
- Understanding the need of Contract Adherence and Governance
- Understanding and ability to translate IT solutions and delivery into Customer Business Value
- Business analysis and presentation skills
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for graduates who;
- Have (in the last 2 years) or is about to complete a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with majors including Business, Science, Commerce, Marketing, Economics and/or IT;
- Achievement oriented with strong desire to succeed in chosen career;
- Maturity to work in an environment that warrants frequent interaction with senior management, executives and customers;
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to build relationships and communicate professionally;
- Self-directed and proactive with enthusiasm and positive mindset;
- Capacity to manage complex information and make decisions;
- Preferred previous customer interaction experience;
- Ability to manage time and meet deadlines;
- Committed to working as part of a team.
These positions will be located in Auckland CBD, NZ. Candidates must have permanent residency or citizenship at time of application.
Fujitsu is a leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services.