You will be a key support for digital services delivered to clients and will also support and work in areas relating to IT Infrastructure support to our clients, with exposure to Cloud (private and public), Hybrid IT, Security and Digital Workplace needs.
As part of the 18 month program starting February 2020, you will have varied experiences across a broad field to enable you to develop:
- An understanding of how Fujitsu operates
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Technical analytical and critical thinking
- Understanding of the importance of Business Relationships (internal and external)
- IT best practice and understanding of leading digital technologies
- Problem solving and decision making skills in the context of a global corporate organisation
- Business analysis and presentation skills
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for graduates who;
- Have (in the last 2 years) or is about to complete a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with Majors that may include Computer Science, Security, Cloud, IT, Engineering and Analytics;
- Achievement oriented with a strong desire to succeed in their chosen career;
- Interest in Innovation and digital technologies;
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to build relationships and communicate professionally;
- Are self-directed and proactive in self-motivated learning;
- Have enthusiasm and positive mindset;
- Have a capacity to manage complex information and make decisions;
- Ability to manage time and meet deadlines and;
- Committed to working as part of a team.
This position will be located in Wellington CBD, New Zealand. Candidates must have a New Zealand Citizenship or Permanent Residency to apply.
Fujitsu is a leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services.