You will be working on dynamic projects and providing input to the business approval process to make recognised technical contributions to business approval meetings. You will identify enhancements, opportunities to win business and provide evidence to use acceptable methods and risk models. As the graduate, you will also be involved in the design of large scale, leading edge IT solutions and exposure to work alongside skilled professionals for major clients.
The two streams we are hiring for include:
- Partner Architecture
Graduates will work with the architect team to provide deep technology specialism across selected strategic partners and key technologies to effectively enable the business with market leading skills and capabilities
- Pre Sales Architecture
Graduates will work closely with the sales team to provide enterprise and technology architecture leadership in the development of compelling solutions to support growth, resigns and major pursuits
In the role, Graduates will be learning elements of their chosen stream during the graduate program. As part of the 18 month program starting February 2020, you will have varied experiences across a broad field to enable you to develop:
- An understanding of how Fujitsu operates;
- Strong communication skills (oral and written);
- Consulting skills – understanding client digital needs;
- Digital analytical, critical thinking, and presentation skills;
- IT best practice and understanding of leading digital technologies and offerings;
- Digital best practise and understanding of leading digital technologies; and,
- Strong interest in Innovation, Customer Centric Design and Business Analysis.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for graduates who;
- Have (in the last 2years) or is about to complete a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with majors that may include Commerce, Business, Computer Science, Security, Cloud, IT, Engineering and Analytics.
- Achievement oriented with strong desire to succeed in their chosen career;
- Interest in Innovation and Digital practices (Analytics, IoT, AI, Machine Learning, Service Design and Design Thinking)
- Desire to grow and contribute to the portfolio of Fujitsu solutions, capabilities and skills to effect positive change on our perceived value by customers;
- Strong interposal skills including ability to build relationships and communicate professionally
- Enthusiasm with positive mindset, self-directed and proactive and;
- Committed to working as part of a team
This position will be located in Wellington CBD, New Zealand. Candidates must have a New Zealand Citizenship or Permanent Residency to apply.
Fujitsu is a leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services.