We are one of the world's largest Information Communication Technology (ICT) companies, with over 130,000 employees in more than 100 locations, serving 10 million customers globally. We use our experience and the power of ICT to constantly innovate and contribute to the creation of a networked society. We are built on relationships amongst society, customers and our most valuable asset, our people.
We'd like to invite you to share in this experience!
Our Graduate Program has a unique opportunity for Graduates to join our Architecture team. You will be key to supporting and developing the architectural engagements, projects and offering development for Fujitsu Oceania. You will enable agile working practices, with a start-up mentality that accelerates the development and incubation of the next generation of Fujitsu Oceania Go-To-Market solutions. This role will see you consult and support client engagements and senior and junior architects, and develop under guidance tactics to enable business-wide engagement in a technology innovation agenda.
As part of the 12-month program starting in February 2021, you will have varied experiences across a broad field. You will learn elements of Architectural, Technology and Co-creation practices, and develop:
- An understanding of how Fujitsu operates globally and in the Oceania region
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Architectural skills – understanding how to construct solutions, write technical documentation, perform Co-creation activities such as Design Thinking
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Business analysis and presentation skills
- Architecture best practise
- Understanding of leading digital technologies
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for graduates who;
- Have (in the last 2 years) or are about to complete a university degree which may include:
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Computer Science
- Bachelor of Software Engineering
- Bachelor of Technology – Computing
- Bachelor of Business – Information Systems
- Bachelor of Design – Games
- Are achievement-oriented with a strong desire to succeed in their chosen career
- Have the ability to autonomously work with minimal management
- Have an interest in Innovation from a technology and non-technology standpoint
- Are interested in new Digital technology, practices and capability (Analytics, IoT, AI, Machine Learning)
- Have a desire to grow and contribute to the portfolio of Fujitsu solutions, capabilities and skills to effect positive change on our perceived value by customers
- Have strong interpersonal skills including the ability to build relationships and communicate professionally
- Are self-directed and proactive in self-motivated learning.
- Have enthusiasm and a positive mindset.
- Are committed to working as part of a team.
- Have the capacity to manage complex information and make decisions.
- Have the ability to manage time and meet deadlines
Candidates must have permanent residency or citizenship at time of application.