Desktop Support at FNZ are part of the IT Infrastructure department and provide IT technical assistance to the end users at FNZ. This position is an excellent opportunity to work within a friendly environment while gaining experience within a reputable global financial services organisation enabling career progression.
What do we need?
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in an ICT related field
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practises and procedures relating to IT systems support
- Experience of Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Demonstrable troubleshooting skills with end user hardware, software and connectivity problems
- Strong delivery-focused working style
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential
- Can-do attitude
- Able to work collaboratively with others towards a common goal
- Able to work as a part of a team or as an individual as situations require
- Good problem-solving capabilities
- Able to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Willingness to ‘go the extra mile’
What would be beneficial?
- Experience with supporting end users
- Microsoft Certifications or experience in administering Windows, Office, Active Directory and Outlook
What's in it for you?
- Be part of a successful company that continues to grow and expand into new markets
- Global career opportunities
- Fully paid training & development opportunities
- Significant financial rewards for high performing individuals
- Friendly, open and informal work environment where you can be yourself
- Fully paid private health, life and TPD insurance - includes dental and optical
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible working
- Remuneration and career advancement is based on individual contribution and business impact rather than tenure or seniority
- Volunteer leave and Company leave.