Want to work with some of the country's top engineers? Want to solve complex solutions, have heaps of fun AND be paid well to do it? If that's you, then apply for an internship at EROAD.
We are excited to be hiring several Interns to join us between November and February. Guided by our incredible engineers, you will learn the ropes and get to deliver on some exciting and innovative projects.
Here are just some of the challenges that you might be solving:
- Build large scale systems to help us support our 100,000+ connected vehicles.
- Design and build data visualisations to get the most important information in-front of our customers at the right time.
- Explore new sources of data to enrich our customers' experience and ensure optimal use of their vehicle fleet.
- Build exciting new fatigue products, keeping our roads safe, by helping to ensure truck drivers are fully rested.
What might you gain?
- Work with senior developers writing Java, ReactJS, or C++.
- Experience working in a DevOps culture.
- Hands on experience deploying software to customers utilising the latest tools latest tools and AWS tech.
- At EROAD intern life is more than just about work
- Flexible hours and a fun environment.
- Relaxed dress code and new office space.
- Quarterly innovation week- you can work on any project you like.
- Free food and drinks every Friday afternoon
Who are you?
- Studying an Engineering, Computer Science or similar degree.
- Love learning and solving difficult problems within a team environment.
- Experience with analytics is a plus for some projects.
To be eligible for this role you must...
- Currently be studying or have completed your studies within the last 6 months.
- Have full working rights in New Zealand.
- Be available between November-February full time.
- Be able to attend an assessment centre on 13th August (all day).
Other than solving interesting problems using the latest technology, you'll get to work with a diverse bunch of people in awesome new offices with table tennis and arcade machines.
Applications close on at 5pm on 3rd August and no additional applications will be accepted afterwards.
Successful candidates will be required to attend an assessment centre in person on the 13th August between 9-5pm.