Applications for our 2021 Graduate Program are now closed. Watch this space in early 2021, or click 'Apply', to register your interest in our 2022 Graduate Program and to receive an email when applications open. Applications for the DXC Technology 2022 Graduate Program will be opening in early April 2021!
The DXC Technology Graduate Program is designed for talented, passionate graduates who are looking to join an agile world leader and are ready to deliver the best solutions to transform businesses in the new digital world through the power of technology.
The DXC Graduate Program offers you:
- A stimulating 12-month program with a company that is well-positioned to grow and deliver true innovation and value to our customers
- Opportunities to collaborate with senior leaders on various projects
- The potential to fast track your career through our internal training and Graduate Leadership Program
- Your people manager and assigned buddy will help guide and support you through your DXC journey from Day 1
- A variety of social and cultural activities to extend your networking and teambuilding skills
- We have amazing opportunities that can translate your university skills and knowledge to corporate success.
Our program operates across a number of locations in New Zealand including Auckland, Christchurch and Wellington.
- New Zealand citizen or a permanent resident
- In the final year or have completed your university degree or Polytechnic diploma within three years at the time of your application (2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021)
- Must have completed all course requirements no later than January 2022
If you wish to find out more, please visit www.dxc.technology/nz/gradprogram or contact [email protected]