- Love analytics, insights and technology? Get access to unlimited learning and development opportunities
- Get exposure to a wide range of clients across different industries
- Join a collaborative and innovative team that is always looking to make an impact that matters
What will you be doing?
- Enabling clients to see the big picture related to technology risks in the context of their business strategy to make informed decisions with speed and confidence.
- Supporting clients to embark and successfully deliver on their technology transformation journey. Your role will be involved in providing advice and “hands-on” support to help clients navigate through digital complexity.
- Advising clients on leading practice standards concerning technology, operational and regulatory risks and controls. Learn all about the technology stack and different toolsets.
- Overseeing the identification and assessment of systems risk and controls across business processes – bringing the best of systems and design thinking to our clients to enable optimal employee and customer experiences.
- Working on engagements to plan and respond to risks from advances in technology.
- Problem-solving with client teams using agile delivery techniques.
- Day to day you can be working with one or more clients in physical and virtual teams. No day is the same as the previous.
What you can expect from us
- Working with teams across Deloitte’s different business units and regions to deliver industry-leading and tailored risk management solutions to our clients
- A fun, dynamic and challenging work environment in our fast-growing company, with lots of opportunities to gain exposure to multiple industries, clients and competencies
- The opportunity to learn from the best experts on-the-job (NZ and globally) about different topics related to risk, technology, regulation and access to our learning and development program as well as support from our coaching/mentoring program
- We provide you with a team-oriented environment that cares about you and your career and learning goals and is willing to invest in your growth and potential.
Enough about us, let's talk about you
- You are an inquisitive student with a knack for solving complex problems (and may or may not be a trivia and board game whiz!).
- Studying towards a degree in IT, Info Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, Business, Commerce or a combination of these degrees – able to articulate the business perspective of technology transformation and be comfortable working with data
- Great interpersonal skills and thrive in collaborative environments
- Keen to get involved with driving technology-enabled change and delivering high-quality outcomes for our clients
- Have a sharp and analytical mind
- Flexible, adaptable and resilient with the ability to embrace change and operate in ambiguous situations
- Self-awareness and good emotional intelligence to navigate between clients with competing priorities
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now!
Remember you will need your CV, cover letter and academic transcript. Please only apply once, multiple applications will not be considered. You must be legally entitled to live and work in New Zealand from the time of application to be considered.
Please be aware, if a particular opportunity becomes oversubscribed, we will close it for applications before the stated deadline. We recommend you submit your full application as early as possible
Deloitte is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and we are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
We understand there have been cases of phishing emails purporting to be recruiters for Deloitte. Any communication from Deloitte New Zealand regarding an employment application will come from a “@deloitte.co.nz” or from our Applicant Tracking System “@hire.lever.co” email address. If you have received a suspicious email and would like to verify the validity of any communications that appear to be from Deloitte New Zealand, please contact us at [email protected]