Property graduate role within Valuation & Advisory Services
Benefit from mentorship and guidance to progress your career in a specialised Commercial Valuation team
Full time but potential for part time initially if in the final stages of your degree
Christchurch CBD Office
Here’s a snapshot of your day
• Arrive at our new cutting-edge office in the heart of the rebuilt CBD, with views across the city and the Port Hills, lunch in the retail heart of the city or enjoy the Avon and Bridge of Remembrance;
• Assist setting up valuation instructions in CBRE proprietary systems;
• Active involvement and monitoring of industry database;
• Research and analyse market evidence;
• Undertake property inspections, compile field notes, collecting and compiling valuation data and information;
• Excel modelling and undertaking valuation calculations;
• Data extraction and input;
• Valuation report writing;
• General valuation support where required;
• Plan to accomplish registration as a Valuer.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll need to be successful
• Degree qualified or in the final semester of your Property degree;
• A strong work ethic with a willingness to work as a team and maintain a happy and cordial demeanour under pressure in a supportive, dynamic and high-performance environment;
• Exceptional technical skills particularly Word and Excel;
• Attention to detail is paramount. You will need an inherent ability to use initiative;
• High standard of writing skills;
• Proficient verbal communication skills;
• Efficient time manager with a strong customer service focus.
Can we inspire you to join us?
This is your opportunity to be part of a market leading valuation team in a growth market with National presence and coverage.
CBRE has a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. As part of a National business you will build connections and relationships with colleagues across the country.
As your employer we are committed to progressing your career through learning and development, with appropriate recognition, wellbeing, and remuneration.
Please send a copy of your CV & Academic Transcript. We look forward to hearing from you.