For this programme, you will need the following:
- A minimum of 4 years' secondary education;
- Be 16 years old by the time the programme starts;
- A minimum total of 40 NCEA credits at level 2 in four subjects, including:
- A minimum of 12 English credits at level 1 or higher;
- University Entrance numeracy (or equivalent);
- If you haven't met the above NCEA requirements, you'll need one of the following:
English requirements for international students:
If English is not your first language, you will need one of the following:
If you don't meet the English criteria above, we have a range of English Language programmes available, depending on your current level of ability.
If you don't meet these requirements, you may still apply under special or discretionary entrance, or try our New Zealand Certificate in Study and Career Preparation (Level 3).
For more information download the programme regulations: